The second generation of the Tac-Tote has been improved and renamed the Tac-Tote LE. What remains the same is that each is capable of holding three fully loaded AR-15 ammunition magazines securely at non typical locations within a police officers patrol car.
A removable carry strap has been added to the design to allow a responding officer the ability to remove, transport, and retain those magazines without having to hold onto them in their hands.
Another enhancement with the new design is that the magnet assemblies themselves have been redesigned so that each is now mechanically sewn into the fabric making them non removable.
- Police Vehicle Consoles, Weapons Racks or Partitions
- Armored Vehicles
- Defensive Positions found in Nuclear Power Plants
- Maritime Defensive positions when in hazardous waters
- Designed for use in industries that have armed responders and the US Military.
- Each Tac-Tote securely carries three AR-15 Magazines. (Magazines not included.)
- Custom designed magnets provide superior holding force.
- Responders can quickly and effectively place ammunition at their ballistic location where they need it!
- Allows BRE Security Officers to keep their eyes on target rather than searching for a loose magazine.
- Improves Security Response by providing ammunition at any shooting port within a BRE.
- Staging of ammunition inside tactical vehicles can be customizable for each Security Officer.
- Maximize safety during Force on Force Training with Training Blue Tac-Totes.
- Allows for deployment inside all military vehicles and open turrets.
- Design allows for the pre-staging of ammunition within a combat outpost.
- Provides rapid hasty defensive positions on Waterborne Vessels and Oil Rig Platforms.
- Stage a variety of equipment, food or water at an arms reach within a vehicle.
** As many consumers of this product wear personal protective gear that is fabricated from steel, it is a common question as to whether or not any of the TAC-TOTE products can be adhered to body armor or like equipment. TAC-TOTE does not recommend nor condone this method of application. All TAC-TOTE products that utilize magnets are intended for their adherence to a steel structure(s) such as those found in Armored Vehicles, Law Enforcement or other similar emergency vehicles, steel infrastructure within industrial areas, or defensive positions commonly used in the defense of the Nations Critical Infrastructure.